We’re a Top Rated Staffing Agency in Rialto, California
If you’re looking for work, don’t work hard at finding a job on your own. We make the process simple, easy and fun. Let us help you in your journey. We’re a Temp & Full-Time Job Agency that specializes in matching great people with great employers. We service the Rialto and surrounding areas so we can get you working somewhere near.
It is the policy of Kamran Staffing, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Rialto branch is looking to hire Office Clerks. Take a look below for details of this position.
Perform duties too varied & diverse to be classified in any specific office clerical occupation, requiring knowledge of office systems and procedures. Clerical duties may be assigned in accordance with the office procedures of individual establishments & may include a combination of answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing or word processing, stenography, office machine operation & filing.
– Communicate with customers, employees & other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders & address complaints.
– Answer telephones, direct calls & take messages.
– Compile, copy, sort & file records of office activities, business transactions & other activities.
– Operate office machines, such as photocopiers & scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems & personal computers.
– Compute, record & proofread data & other information, such as records or reports.
– Maintain & update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Rialto branch is looking to hire an entry level Junior Accountant. Take a look below for details of this position.
Junior Accountant manages daily financial and accounting tasks for businesses. Main duties include preparing and maintaining financial statements, compiling reports and preparing balance sheets.
– Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
– Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
– Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
– Preparing financial statements and reporting.
– Reviewing of expenses.
– Reviewing of payroll record.
– Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
– Prepare and submit weekly/monthly report.
– Preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
– Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information. Preparing special reports and completing special projects.
– Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
– Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
– Assist Auditor at end of year Audit.
– Submit and send out 1099 to IRS and to individuals.
– Proven experience as a junior accountant.
– Excellent organizing abilities.
– Great attention to detail.
– Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
– Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP).
– Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required.
– BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Rialto branch is looking to hire Maintenance staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
Perform the necessary corrective maintenance to ensure the facility and equipment are operating properly.
– Perform all maintenance activities in a safe, clean and efficient manner.
– Replace and repair parts, rebuild equipment and align gears, shafts, pulleys and belts.
– Utilize illustrated parts breakdown manuals and operational manuals in the repair, modification and maintenance of equipment.
– Respond to all assigned maintenance work orders in a timely manner.
– Perform housekeeping duties required of maintenance staff including work area clean-up, machine and equipment clean-up, sweeping production floor after clean-up and various other general housekeeping duties as assigned.