We’re a Top Rated Staffing Agency in Rialto, California
If you’re looking for work, don’t work hard at finding a job on your own. We make the process simple, easy and fun. Let us help you in your journey. We’re a Temp & Full-Time Job Agency that specializes in matching great people with great employers. We service the Rialto and surrounding areas so we can get you working somewhere near.
It is the policy of Kamran Staffing, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Rialto branch is looking to hire Office Clerks. Take a look below for details of this position.
Perform duties too varied & diverse to be classified in any specific office clerical occupation, requiring knowledge of office systems and procedures. Clerical duties may be assigned in accordance with the office procedures of individual establishments & may include a combination of answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing or word processing, stenography, office machine operation & filing.
– Communicate with customers, employees & other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders & address complaints.
– Answer telephones, direct calls & take messages.
– Compile, copy, sort & file records of office activities, business transactions & other activities.
– Operate office machines, such as photocopiers & scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems & personal computers.
– Compute, record & proofread data & other information, such as records or reports.
– Maintain & update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Rialto branch is looking to hire Maintenance staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
Perform the necessary corrective maintenance to ensure the facility and equipment are operating properly.
– Perform all maintenance activities in a safe, clean and efficient manner.
– Replace and repair parts, rebuild equipment and align gears, shafts, pulleys and belts.
– Utilize illustrated parts breakdown manuals and operational manuals in the repair, modification and maintenance of equipment.
– Respond to all assigned maintenance work orders in a timely manner.
– Perform housekeeping duties required of maintenance staff including work area clean-up, machine and equipment clean-up, sweeping production floor after clean-up and various other general housekeeping duties as assigned.