We’re a Top Rated Staffing Agency in Ontario, California
Looking for work in Ontario or nearby? Don’t work hard at finding a job on your own. We make the process simple, easy and fun. Let us help you in your journey.
We’re a Temp & Full-Time Job Agency that specializes in matching great people with great employers in Ontario & the surrounding areas. We’re constantly adding new opportunities and are always looking to hire anyone who is looking to start working immediately or later in Ontario or at other areas our company has branches at.
We also service the Ontario and surrounding areas for employers looking for staffing solutions. Looking for quick help with your staffing needs? Have a change in your staffing needs down the road? We can help you meet your business staffing needs in all situations.
Call us or email us and we can start helping you. We can schedule an appointment to come in to our Kamran Staffing Ontario branch office or we can setup a phone call meeting.
We’re excited to announce that we have started a new outdoor in-person meeting area at our branch. We will have it available in front of our office every Monday – Friday from 9AM – 12pm.
Call us to schedule an appointment if you want to come meet with us in person. Masks are required and we are following all recommended CDC and local government Covid-19 protocols to keep you and our team safe.
A SMALL THANKS
From Kamran Staffing, Inc. Ontario
Watch our Thank You video
It is the policy of Kamran Staffing, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Ontario branch is looking to hire Machinist / Fabricate / Repair Staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments. Includes precision instrument makers who fabricate, modify, or repair mechanical instruments. May also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, metal properties, layout and machining procedures.
– Analyze and interpret blueprint, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces.
– Pull required fixtures, holding devices and materials. Inserts tool holders or install pre-set tools in machine.
– Continued improvement in inspection techniques and ability to identify cause or problem or need for correction.
– Work with programmer to resolve programming problems during machining process.
– Plan machine set ups, position work piece and operate various CNC machines through production runs to form specified quantities of piece parts to specified tolerances. Deburr parts as needed.
– Perform first piece inspections and make necessary adjustment to machine to ensure parts are formed to designated tolerances.
– Able to use a drop indicator, calipers, and micrometer for measuring.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience.
Schedule: Day and night shift available 6:30am to 5:00PM and 4:30pm to 3:00AM Monday through Friday
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Ontario branch is looking to hire Warehouse Clerk staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
This individual will be responsible for all receiving, shipping and warehouse duties. This position requires a strong attention to details, and the ability to work with colleagues, supervisors and customers to promote a respectful and successful work environment. Maintaining a high inventory and shipment accuracy is of the utmost importance.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Ontario branch is looking to hire Machine Operator / Warehouse staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
Safely and efficiently, operate rotary filler and capper, labeler, and other packaging equipment on 300 bpm filling line.
– Responsible to change over filling and packaging equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
– Troubleshoot all equipment to ensure minimal downtime to meet quality and efficiency standards.
– Responsible to pick up production schedule and check with production supervisor for any changes on published schedule.
– Set up and operate PE labeler.
– Set up filler and capper and all tank supply and filler connections to ensure on time startups.
– Setup and operate case packer packaging equipment.
– Operate CIP for cleaning and sanitizing equipment as needed.
– Coordinate and make necessary connections for product rotation, drains, and wash outs.
– Verify product identification labels for cases are correct.
– Responsible to notify Production and Quality Management of any issues with line production that may result in product quality or health risk.
– High School Diploma.
– Satisfactorily Pass Background, Drug test and Strength Test.
– Minimum one-year experience in the food and beverage industry as a high-speed filler and packaging operator.Minimum one-year experience operating high speed filling and packaging equipment in beverage manufacturing.
– Equipment troubleshooting.
– Basic math and computer skills are required. Good communication skills are also required. Good mechanical skills.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Ontario branch is looking to hire Assemblers / Material Handling / Off Load staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
Perform a range of repetitive assembly operations at assigned workstations using hand & power tools to assemble various products & sub-assemblies. Move completed assembly to designated areas. Move stock to & from workstations, stock racks & holding areas. May be required to rack and unrack parts & finished goods. Assemblers may be required to work at any workstation on the assembly line.
– Follow instructions & procedures to assemble various parts and components in prescribed sequence & location.
– Visually check & inspect work to insure proper quality.
– Responsible for both quality & quantity of work.
– Assist other team members in their duties to ensure a quality product & smooth flow.
– Ensure that work area & equipment are maintained in a clean, orderly, and safe condition.
– Follow prescribed safety regulations.
– Working in tandem with another Assembler, obtain materials to be assembled from designated area.
– Remove laminated product from conveyor and set up on assembly table.
– Align parts to be assembled together.
– Hand “pinch” edges of glued component areas as needed to ensure proper adhesion.
– Move assembled product to conveyor, to be transported to the next workstation.
– Move empty pallets to designated areas as needed.
Off Load Station
– Set up pallet and cardboard at the end of the conveyor.
– Working in tandem with another Team Assembler, obtain finished product from conveyor and place on pallet.
– Inspect product for poor glue bonding or any other quality issues.
– Move full pallet of finished product to curing area using hand pallet jack.
– Obtain bed bases from compression machine and place on cardboard on top of assembly table.
– Assemble product, ensuring a tight glue bond at all connecting surfaces.
– Move completed product to the conveyor, to be transported to the next workstation.
– Work with the other Assemblers, follow work instructions to complete proper cleaning of the lamination equipment.
– Wear required PPE (gloves) when cleaning the equipment.
– High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
– Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
– Maintain a clean & organized work environment.
– Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
– Observes all safety procedures & policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; Uses equipment & materials properly.
– Good mechanical aptitude & attention to detail.
– Able to work accurately from verbal & written instructions.