It is the policy of Kamran Staffing, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Kamran Staffing is currently seeking qualified candidates for our Inventory Control Lead positions. Want to work at a high profile company in the Ontario area while making a difference? If so, Kamran Staffing is the place for you!
Join our team today!
Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels shelves.
Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
May serve as cashier and handle cash and cash-related payments.
May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, as appropriate to the area of operation.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
Database management skills.
Ability to analyze and solve problems.
Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
Great opportunity for a driven, organized, detail-oriented individuals with 3PL experience for an Inventory Control Manager to work in the Inland Empire region.
This position manages the flow of inventory across several facilities through daily system and physical maintenance reporting.
• Conducts inventory maintenance on a daily basis.
• Makes sure AWS/BC are in sync and match up to the physical inventory on a weekly basis.
• Maintains inventory integrity throughout the year by scheduling daily cycle counts (location/pallet/style/customer level).
• Sends out daily reports to Material Handler supervisors and leads to ensure inventory locations are cleaned up by EOD.
• Creates warehouse locations and location types as needed and required by LADC needs.
• Analyzes inventory discrepancies and issues by conducting transaction reports and physical counts.
• Responsible for confirming and running ATS reports as requested.
• Prior receiving and inventory experience.
• Experienced in RF Scanning and BlueCherry ERP or another ERP system.
• Excellent communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Excellent computer skills in Excel and other computer programs.
• Result driven achiever with exemplary planning, organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple time-sensitive concurrent projects.
• Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilized and coaches employees to meet high performance standards of productivity.
• Highly analytical thinking; ability to identify, scrutinize, improve, implement and streamline work processes.
Hiring for a Maintenance Mechanic Specialist/Electrician for a Food Service company in the city of Colton
A Maintenance Mechanic Specialist will Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain electro mechanical machinery and facility support equipment such as, natural gas, cryogenics, city power distribution. Must be able to draw, design, and read motor control circuits. Acquainted with food handling including packaging related packing.
Provides preventive maintenance to up keep the effective and safe performance of all plant machinery.
Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
Repairs or replaces defective parts.
Closely examines tolerances to determine wear or defects.
Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
Performs start-ups of new devices.
Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
Performs maintenance work to insure the proper and efficient running of equipment.
Performs all duties in a safe manner.
Performs all duties in accordance with FDA, company policy and establish maintenance procedures.
Troubleshoot electrical, hydraulics, and mechanical problems, and repair as needed.
Three to five years related experience in mechanics, hydraulics, electrical, and welding; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Food processing experience is preferred.
Ability to troubleshoot repairs & rebuild electrical motor controls as required.
Ability to evaluate the operation of equipment and detect or anticipate malfunctions.
Ability to communicate information accurately, request information, or describe problem situations.
Understands utility usages and related equipment.
Working knowledge of blueprints and schematics.
Working knowledge of electrical distribution, air compressors, boilers, and refrigeration systems.
Basic operations of Boilers and steam generators
Must be willing to work flexible hours, weekends, and/or holidays.
Salary: Starting $29/hour depending on availability and experience.
Kamran Staffing is now hiring Customer Service Rep to work in Ontario
This is a temp to hire position that is starting at $12.00 per hour, hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm.
Duties will be but are not limited to: answering incoming client calls, processing orders, responding to emails, working with clients to offer ideas on merchandise, checking inventory on stock, creating invoices and other duties as assigned.