We’re a Top Rated Staffing Agency in Moreno Valley, California
If you’re looking for work, don’t work hard at finding a job on your own. We make the process simple, easy and fun. Let us help you in your journey. We’re a Temp & Full-Time Job Agency that specializes in matching great people with great employers. We service the Moreno Valley and surrounding areas so we can get you working somewhere near.
Featured news for our Staffing Agency in Moreno Valley
It is the policy of Kamran Staffing, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Moreno Valley branch is looking to hire Plant Custodians. Take a look below for details of this position.
Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing trash.
• – Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
• – Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
• – Gather and empty trash.
• – Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
• – Dust furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
• – Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Moreno Valley branch is looking to hire Industrial Machinery Mechanics. Take a look below for details of this position.
Repair, install, adjust, or maintain industrial production.
• – Disassemble machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
• – Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery or equipment.
• – Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment.
• – Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
• – Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
• – Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
• – Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
• – Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery.
• – Record repairs and maintenance performed.
• – 1 year previous experience
• – High School diploma or equivalent.
• – Must be familiar with safety requirements in the manufacturing area.