We’re a Top Rated Staffing Agency in Los Angeles / Commerce , California
If you’re looking for work, don’t work hard at finding a job on your own. We make the process simple, easy and fun. Let us help you in your journey. We’re a Temp & Full-Time Job Agency that specializes in matching great people with great employers. We service the Los Angeles / Commerce and surrounding areas so we can get you working somewhere near.
Register in our “Jobs In Los Angeles / Commerce” Interest List
It is the policy of Kamran Staffing, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Los Angeles / Commerce branch is looking to hire Dock Hand / Warehouse / General Labor staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
Ensure support of warehouse manager on the accuracy of daily shipments both inbound & outbound. Maintaining accurate inventory management, executing strategic placement of inventory, operation of warehouse management system.
– Assist management with warehouse compliance of the company’s core focus, core values & vision.
– Assist in the overseeing of daily shipments, receiving, warehousing, distribution & maintenance operations.
– Execute directives from Upper Management to initiate coordinate & enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
– Maintain standards of health & safety, hygiene and security.
– Liaise with transport companies as needed.
– Assign tasks appropriately & appraise results.
– Selection, orientation, coaching & motivating Team members.
– Receive feedback & monitor the quality of services provided.
– Assist Management in the leading of the warehouse team, including forklift drivers, laborers.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Los Angeles / Commerce branch is looking to hire Customer Service Representative / Warehouse / Logistics staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
A customer service agent, or CSA, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information & resolve any emerging problems that the customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
– Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
– Generate sales leads in the customer service folder.
– Identify & assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
– Build sustainable relationships & trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
– Provide accurate, valid & complete information by using the right methods/tools.
– Meet personal/customer service team sales targets & call handling quotas.
– Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions & alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts & file documents.
– Properly update jackets for invoicing – detailed- work closely with the bookkeeper to resolve disputed invoices.
– Previous Customer support experience.
– Strong Phone skills.
– Bi- Lingual a Plus.
– Familiarity with CRM systems & practices.
– Excellent communication & presentation skills.
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize & manage time effectively.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Los Angeles / Commerce branch is looking to hire Maintenance Technician staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
Perform the necessary corrective maintenance to ensure the facility and equipment are operating properly.
– Perform all maintenance activities in a safe, clean & efficient manner.
– Replace and repair parts, rebuild equipment & align gears, shafts, pulleys and belts.
– Utilize illustrated parts breakdown manuals & operational manuals in the repair, modification & maintenance of equipment.
– Perform inventory control of parts & equipment used from inventory.
– Respond to all assigned maintenance work orders in a timely manner.
– Respond in a timely manner to all red lights & maintenance requests on the production floor.
– Perform preventive maintenance (PM) activities in accordance with the preventive maintenance plan.
– Record activities using the proper PM checklist sheets.
– Perform housekeeping duties required of maintenance staff including work area clean-up, machine & equipment clean-up, sweeping production floor after clean-up & various other general housekeeping duties as assigned.
– Perform activities to acquire detailed knowledge of equipment components to diagnose causes of electrical mechanical malfunctions or provide corrective maintenance.
– Participate in a maintenance training programs to continuously improve knowledge, skills & abilities. Develop skills in electrical or HVAC fields.
– Maintain compliance with changing OSHA regulations.
– Learn & follow all safety regulations & job instructions to perform primary job duties.