We’re a Top Rated Staffing Agency in Corona / Riverside, California
If you’re looking for work, don’t work hard at finding a job on your own. We make the process simple, easy and fun. Let us help you in your journey. We’re a Temp & Full-Time Job Agency that specializes in matching great people with great employers. We service the Corona / Riverside and surrounding areas so we can get you working somewhere near.
It is the policy of Kamran Staffing, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Corona / Riverside branch is looking to hire Welder / Tig / Mig / 232 FCAW staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
As a welder you would use hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment to weld or join metal components or to fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products.
– Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
– Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
– Ignite torches or start power supplies and strike arcs by touching electrodes to metals being welded, completing electrical circuits.
– Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
– Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify supervisors.
– Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments, using processes such as gas tungsten arc, gas metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, shielded metal arc, resistance welding, and submerged arc welding.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Corona / Riverside branch is looking to hire Maintenance / Mechanic / Repair staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
– Calibrates manufacturing equipment’s control systems to verify equipment is operating at required performance levels to support production. Repair/replace components when operation is not at established levels.
– Assist troubleshoot and repair all manufacturing’s supporting equipment.
– Perform tasks to improve and to maintain the availability, performance and quality output of all equipment and production machinery.
– Maintain a clean and safe work area.
– Assist in performing machine maintenance and facility maintenance.
– Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA, EPA, State and Federal Regulations
– Five or more years vocational degree or equivalent field experience.
– Knowledge of electrical and plumbing experience
– Experience in a Manufacturing Environment.
– Must possess some computer skills (Word and Excel).