Corona based client is seeking an experienced Pipefitter to create various components that are used for simulations.. Pay is based on your experience. This is a great temp to hire position with excellent benefits!
• Fabricate, assemble, install, calibrate, repair, test and inspect gas flow devices and
• Assemble, install and calibrate pneumatic and electric actuated control valves, and perform
general piping connections.
• Pressure test flow and monitoring device assemblies and to insure the proper and safe
operation on the equipment;
• Install or remove both field and panel mounted equipment;
• Work with analytic computer software, calculators, voltage and current meters, and
electronic probes in order to diagnose faults in circuitry.
• Must have the ability to read equipment prints, secure information from OEM manuals, and
proficiency with measurement tools.
3+ years of manufacturing, refinery, or power plant maintenance experience as an
Now hiring a CSR to work in the city of Corona, duties will be scheduling outgoing orders, taking incoming calls, communicating with clients via email and phone, entering information into the database, working with invoices and other duties as assigned.