We’re a Top Rated Staffing Agency in City of Industry, California
If you’re looking for work, don’t work hard at finding a job on your own. We make the process simple, easy and fun. Let us help you in your journey. We’re a Temp & Full-Time Job Agency that specializes in matching great people with great employers. We service the City of Industry and surrounding areas so we can get you working somewhere near.
It is the policy of Kamran Staffing, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. City Of Industry brach is looking to hire Process Engineer staff in the City of Industry area. Take a look below for details of this position.
This individual is responsible for the development, management, and execution of our continuous improvement objectives. In this hands-on role, this person will lead the effort to support operations by implementing and sustaining Lean Manufacturing processes aimed at improving line efficiency/process optimization, product quality, labor utilization, layout optimization and operating costs for both existing and new products. In addition, this position will assist in training and developing employees within the location in relation to Lean concepts and tools, allowing individuals to drive continuous improvements within their departments.
Requirements / Abilities
· Bachelors/University Degree in Engineering required with emphasis in industrial, mechanical, food processing, or chemical engineering preferred.
· Two years of experience in manufacturing industry preferred
· Knowledge of food processing and demonstrated strengths in mechanically oriented manufacturing processes.
· Knowledge of automated assembly and related technologies.
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing (or TPS).
· Auto Cad.
· Ability to learn quickly and keep pace with scientific/engineering developments
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex technical issues in a clear and concise manner.
· Ability to build positive cross-functional and intra plant relationships with both internal and external peers and stakeholders.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
· Willingness to learn new tasks and is dependable.
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. City Of Industry brach is looking to hire E-commerce Sales / Logistics Coordinator staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
The E-commerce Shipping & Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for fulfillment activities, online sales and customer support. This individual will work closely with Sales Team, Vendor Partners and Shipping Services Suppliers to support smooth and efficient operations.
Manage e-commerce order processing and inventory fulfillment.
Accurately process customer quotes and sales orders.
Monitor and investigate all orders to minimize fraud.
Provide exceptional customer service, including taking orders, troubleshooting web problems, and resolving customer concerns.
Proactively identify operational problems, suggest solutions, and independently resolve issues.
Interact routinely with Customers, Sales Team, Vendors and Warehouses.
Analyze data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand.
Develop new business opportunities, solve logistical problems and produce new solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Must have at least 2 years of experience in order fulfillment, E-Commerce and Sales.
Experience with order management and shipping software a plus.
High proficiency in computer and internet use including Microsoft Office.
Must have excellent written, verbal and math skills.