Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Corona / Riverside branch is looking to hire Welder / Tig / Mig / 232 FCAW staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
As a welder you would use hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment to weld or join metal components or to fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products.
– Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
– Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
– Ignite torches or start power supplies and strike arcs by touching electrodes to metals being welded, completing electrical circuits.
– Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
– Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify supervisors.
– Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments, using processes such as gas tungsten arc, gas metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, shielded metal arc, resistance welding, and submerged arc welding.