[Job ID: 6843]
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Los Angeles / Commerce branch is looking to hire Warehouse / Manager / 3PL / Logistics staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
To maintain a professional warehouse that all employees are held accountable and our customers are delivered the service they want and pay for. A team player with entrepreneurial spirit that will trickle down to the troops and make his/her facility an awesome place to work. And where customers feel they are the most important and the employee wants to be part of something greater than the individual.
- – Must achieve customer KPI requirements for shipping and order processing.
- – Must meet all shipping compliance standards of customers to ensure “0” charge backs.
- – Planning, monitoring, and following-up to ensure shipments are processed and completed per company standards.
- – Inform Management of issues that may arise and might require escalation.
- Coordinate with customer service to ensure all shipments are prepared and shipped according to Vendor Compliance and Routing Guides.
- – Ensure all small parcel shipments are processed correctly and on time.
- – Coordinate with customer service who will work with carriers to ensure timely pickup of daily shipments.
- – Ability to understand and execute all requirements of Vendor Compliance for Major Department Stores and Discounters, such as, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Dillard’s, Wal-Mart, Target Stores, Belk, TJX , Marshall’s, Walgreens, Joanna, Amazon etc.
- – Manage multiple priorities and make sure each project is completed on time and within company guidelines.
- – Review and understand customer specific Vendor Compliance & Routing/Shipping Instructions.
- – Maintain key relationships with partners and customers.
- – Maintain guidelines and procedures set by customers. Verify all shipping procedures and instructions are followed to prevent charge backs or late shipments.
- – Must manage labor to meet productivity standards and achieve profitability goals.
- – Must have prior knowledge and experience in this field.
- – Knowledge of inventory control.
- – Must understand company’s SOP’s and ensure they are adhered to within the facility.
- – Must be able to evaluate staff.
- – Ability to work with financial information.
- – Bi-Lingual a plus.
- – Flexible with working the 1st and 2nd shift and weekends.
- – Forklift Operation experience.
- – OSHA 30 a Plus, 6 Sigma a Plus.
Pay Rate $22/hour.
Please apply at kamranstaffing.com/hrcenter then call 323-269-0400 & request to speak to a representative.
Go back to our Kamran Staffing Careers page or go back to our Kamran Staffing Los Angeles / Commerce branch page.