Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Los Angeles / Commerce branch is looking to hire Maintenance Technician staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
Perform the necessary corrective maintenance to ensure the facility and equipment are operating properly.
– Perform all maintenance activities in a safe, clean & efficient manner.
– Replace and repair parts, rebuild equipment & align gears, shafts, pulleys and belts.
– Utilize illustrated parts breakdown manuals & operational manuals in the repair, modification & maintenance of equipment.
– Perform inventory control of parts & equipment used from inventory.
– Respond to all assigned maintenance work orders in a timely manner.
– Respond in a timely manner to all red lights & maintenance requests on the production floor.
– Perform preventive maintenance (PM) activities in accordance with the preventive maintenance plan.
– Record activities using the proper PM checklist sheets.
– Perform housekeeping duties required of maintenance staff including work area clean-up, machine & equipment clean-up, sweeping production floor after clean-up & various other general housekeeping duties as assigned.
– Perform activities to acquire detailed knowledge of equipment components to diagnose causes of electrical mechanical malfunctions or provide corrective maintenance.
– Participate in a maintenance training programs to continuously improve knowledge, skills & abilities. Develop skills in electrical or HVAC fields.
– Maintain compliance with changing OSHA regulations.
– Learn & follow all safety regulations & job instructions to perform primary job duties.