Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Los Angeles / Commerce branch is looking to hire Maintenance Lead staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
The maintenance lead is responsible for daily maintenance of the yard and warehouse. The maintenance lead will be responsible for cleaning and organizing the facility, yard and dock space and public areas.
– Perform general cleanup of all areas of the building as directed by management along with routine upkeep of exterior areas, yard, and parking lot.
– Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders from management.
– Remove garbage and recycling daily and prepare bins for weekly pick-up.
– Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests set forth by management.
– Willingness to work early morning or late shifts with the ability to work well under minimal supervision.
– Capacity to take direction with strong attention to detail.
– Ensure that the highest degree of sanitation and housekeeping is maintained.
– Advise management on pest control services as needed and or unsafe and unsanitary working conditions.
– Use on occasion, power equipment as required, handcarts, forklift, pallet jacks, etc.
– Ability to track work and completed tasks on company supplied check lists.
– Fork Lift experience (certifications required).
– High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
– 12 months+ maintenance lead experience.
– Willingness and availability to work over time as requested.
– Capable of lifting and moving objects up to 50 pounds.
– Willing to work outside no matter what working conditions or weather may be.