Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Ontario branch is looking to hire Machine Operator / Warehouse staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
Safely and efficiently, operate rotary filler and capper, labeler, and other packaging equipment on 300 bpm filling line.
– Responsible to change over filling and packaging equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
– Troubleshoot all equipment to ensure minimal downtime to meet quality and efficiency standards.
– Responsible to pick up production schedule and check with production supervisor for any changes on published schedule.
– Set up and operate PE labeler.
– Set up filler and capper and all tank supply and filler connections to ensure on time startups.
– Setup and operate case packer packaging equipment.
– Operate CIP for cleaning and sanitizing equipment as needed.
– Coordinate and make necessary connections for product rotation, drains, and wash outs.
– Verify product identification labels for cases are correct.
– Responsible to notify Production and Quality Management of any issues with line production that may result in product quality or health risk.
– High School Diploma.
– Satisfactorily Pass Background, Drug test and Strength Test.
– Minimum one-year experience in the food and beverage industry as a high-speed filler and packaging operator.Minimum one-year experience operating high speed filling and packaging equipment in beverage manufacturing.
– Equipment troubleshooting.
– Basic math and computer skills are required. Good communication skills are also required. Good mechanical skills.