Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Carson / South Bay branch is looking to hire Inventory / 3PL / Logistics / Supervisor staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
Manage the creation and timely execution of an achievable, efficient production schedule for a group of manufacturers while maintaining lowest possible inventory levels and agreed upon service levels. Create and maintain purchase orders and other transactions within current working stream of excel and other programs. Perform monthly or quarterly inventory reconciliations with assigned vendors as well as our warehouse and ensure inventory accuracy.
– Provide leadership and guidance to the Inventory team to maintain the objectives of the department.
– Maintain the department cycle count schedule to ensure accurate and complete count of inventory during cycle counts.
– Recommend and implement updates to policies, processes and procedures that support and ensure accurate records of inventory activities, while driving continuous improvement of our inventory processes.
– Monitor and support inventory transactions within NetSuite and warehouse systems to provide guidance regarding inventory issues including the existence, cause and resolution of inventory variances, while reporting out findings to senior leadership.
– Collaborate with the security department, establish and maintain policies and procedures to prevent loss and fraud.
– Partner with IT leadership and resources to implement and support needed changes to system processes and controls.
– Manage and provide appropriate direction and support to team members and peers to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of inventory controls systems and procedures.
– Act as the main point of contact with external auditors.
– Forklift Operation experience a must.
– Flexible with working the 1st and 2nd shift and weekends.