Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Los Angeles / Commerce branch is looking to hire a HR Assistant / Office Personnel staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
Administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resources department.
– Explain company personnel policies, benefits and procedures to employees or job applicants.
– Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
– Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
– Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
– Gather personnel records from other departments or employees.
– Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities.
– Process, verify and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications and employee leaves of absence.
– High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
– Some College Courses.
– Detail oriented.
– Good computer skills; previous experience.
– Demonstrates good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work effectively.