Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Carson / South Bay branch is looking to hire Electronics Technician staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
Modification, assembly, and packaging of Land Mobile Radios prior to shipping to customers, pack, unpack and attach specific labels to the tuned product.
– QC and inspection of products, ensure only the highest quality and neatness in all modification, assembly, and packaging tasks. Maintain a clean, safe working environment with professional appearance.
– Work from Labor Instructions, verbal instructions and/or supervised guidance.
– Safely and efficiently operate hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers and cutters, heat shrink guns, soldering irons, crimping tools, and power tools such as electric screwdrivers in the normal day-to-day course of activities.
– Safely and efficiently operate electronic test equipment.
– Comply with all safety rules and regulations as established by industry standards such as OSHA and JVCKENWOOD Safety Policies. Immediately notify supervisor of any unsafe or potentially unsafe conditions, activities or situations; immediately stop work rather than risk personal health, safety or damage to equipment.
– Perform all other duties as needed, assigned by supervisors, and as required to enhance and further the activities and goals of the company. Overtime may be required for this position.
– This position requires a high school diploma or certificate of equivalency.
– Preferred 1 year knowledge, assembly, and packaging of electronics.
– This position requires knowledge and the proficient use of the various hand tools, power tools and some electronic test equipment.
– This position requires the operation of materials management equipment i.e., pallet jacks, carts, and box knives. Employee shall operate such equipment in a safe, professional and cautious manner.
– This position requires proficient knowledge of computers and their proper operation using company-provided applications such as Microsoft Office as well as programming software and communication utility software.
– Knowledge of LMR (Land Mobile Radio) products preferred.