[Job ID: 2566]
Our Kamran Staffing, Inc. Ontario branch is looking to hire Assemblers / Material Handling / Off Load staff. Take a look below for details of this position.
Perform a range of repetitive assembly operations at assigned workstations using hand & power tools to assemble various products & sub-assemblies. Move completed assembly to designated areas. Move stock to & from workstations, stock racks & holding areas. May be required to rack and unrack parts & finished goods. Assemblers may be required to work at any workstation on the assembly line.
- – Follow instructions & procedures to assemble various parts and components in prescribed sequence & location.
- – Visually check & inspect work to insure proper quality.
- – Responsible for both quality & quantity of work.
- – Assist other team members in their duties to ensure a quality product & smooth flow.
- – Ensure that work area & equipment are maintained in a clean, orderly, and safe condition.
- – Follow prescribed safety regulations.
- – Working in tandem with another Assembler, obtain materials to be assembled from designated area.
- – Remove laminated product from conveyor and set up on assembly table.
- – Align parts to be assembled together.
- – Hand “pinch” edges of glued component areas as needed to ensure proper adhesion.
- – Move assembled product to conveyor, to be transported to the next workstation.
- – Move empty pallets to designated areas as needed.
Off Load Station
- – Set up pallet and cardboard at the end of the conveyor.
- – Working in tandem with another Team Assembler, obtain finished product from conveyor and place on pallet.
- – Inspect product for poor glue bonding or any other quality issues.
- – Move full pallet of finished product to curing area using hand pallet jack.
- – Obtain bed bases from compression machine and place on cardboard on top of assembly table.
- – Assemble product, ensuring a tight glue bond at all connecting surfaces.
- – Move completed product to the conveyor, to be transported to the next workstation.
- – Work with the other Assemblers, follow work instructions to complete proper cleaning of the lamination equipment.
- – Wear required PPE (gloves) when cleaning the equipment.
- – High School diploma or GED equivalent required; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- – Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- – Maintain a clean & organized work environment.
- – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
- – Observes all safety procedures & policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; Uses equipment & materials properly.
- – Good mechanical aptitude & attention to detail.
- – Able to work accurately from verbal & written instructions.
- – 1st Shift $13.25/hour
- – 2nd Shift $14.25/hour
Please apply at kamranstaffing.com/hrcenter then call 909-212-0300 & request to speak to a representative.
Go back to our Kamran Staffing Careers page or go back to our Kamran Staffing Ontario branch page.